Are you experiencing any of the following in your life?
- Someone mentions a certain person and your muscles tense and you have a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach.
- There is a continual pain in your heart that never seems to go away no matter what you do.
- You carry anger and bitterness toward those who have hurt you.
- You wish the person who hurt would die.
- You have vowed that you will never forgive _____ for what they did to you
- You can’t seem to get free from thinking of the person who hurt you. It’s like you are tied together at the hip.
You may be in a self-made prison of unforgiveness that will keep you bound and wounded. Jesus offers you a key to unlock the door of your prison, so you can emerge free and healed. This article will show you the pathway to freedom Jesus offers you.
This blog post is part 42 of the series Seven Invisible Barriers to Spiritual Growth.
To see all the posts in the series click here.
You're Invited to Join Us on the Journey
I am so thankful that you’ve joined us today. If this post has blessed you and you would like to receive more, I want to invite to join us on the journey. Each week there will be a new blog post, audio blog, and encouraging images uploaded to the site. You can sign up for our Weekly Blog Digest and receive an email in your inbox every Friday morning listing all of the materials released for the past seven days.
The goal of Experiencing His Victory is to help you grow in your relationship with God. I have a desire to see you experience everything God has for your life. If you would like to join us on the journey, click on the button below.